Reported issue ID: 03/2019
Capacity trading platforms - absence of harmonisation across Europe
The absence of harmonisation among TSO regarding capacity trading is in contradiction with the NC on interoperability. Capacity trading affects gas availability and gas prices that is why we strongly believe that it should be harmonised via a document based solution using Edig@s format.
An automatization of capacity trading process (Follow-up on overall available capacity at a connection point, Capacity booking and surrender, Follow-up on portfolio capacity availably) currently requires :
- Development of a specific interface for Prisma booking as well as evolving it to follow changes
- Development of a specific interface with GazSystem as well as evolving it to follow changes
- Development of a specific interface with Gassco as well as evolving it to follow changes
- Development of a specific interface with FGSz as well as evolving it to follow changes
- Development of a specific interface with National Grid as well as evolving it to follow changes
- Taking into account of a TSO management for over-nomination or curtailments
Entsog's common exchange solution table defines interactive date exchange for capacity trading. That'll very likely mean that in addition to the listed above a network user will have to implement more specific interfaces with the market developing further (Greece, Ukraine, Baltic countries ...)
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- Other (Edig@s implementation)
You are about to add a file to comment
Please note the file will be visible to all the users and visitors of the Platform
Do not add any confidential documents.
Press "OK" if you still want to add a file, otherwise click "Cancel"
Public consultation to understand network users’ preferences in having a common format and protocol for communication to Capacity Booking Platforms